Connecting people, cultivating ideas, and identifying resources to grow our local economy
The Staunton Creative Community Fund is working to increase the economic vibrancy in our community by:
- supporting and funding local small businesses and entrepreneurs;
- incubating non-profits and other community projects;
- facilitating matched savings through the VIDA program;
- encouraging innovation and community participation through the Invest Local project and the (h)OUR Economy;
- creating spaces for inspiration, collaboration, and new connections in the community.
Whether you are growing a small business, organizing a nonprofit, or implementing more sustainable development practices, we provide training, consulting, and financing to help you succeed.
10 Byers Street
Staunton, VA 24401
Contact us today!
The Staunton Creative Community Fund is an Equal Opportunity lender, provider, and employer.
The Staunton Creative Community Fund prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal and, where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Staunton Creative Community Fund. We are an equal opportunity employer.